Labanti e Nanni was founded in 1953 in Bologna (Italy) and after purchasing many companies in the field of packaging, it became a well-known and recognized society: “Industrie Grafiche e Cartotecniche”.
Over the last ten years, turnover has been constantly on the rise.
For over 60 years, the company has been present at national and European level in the printing field for brochures, leaflets, catalogs, magazines and cardboard-packaging (boxes, folding boxes, POP).
Yearly production capacity: 50.000 tons
Surface area: 15,000 m²